To be eligible for Total Mobile Protection, you must enroll within 30 days of one of the following:
- Purchase a new device and activate it on a new or existing line
- Bring your own device that meets the following criteria:
- Is a Verizon device that was purchased through Verizon or an Authorized Retailer
- Is fully functioning, without damage (including cracked screens) and free of defects
- Isn't lost or stolen
- Is activated on a new line (not an existing line)
You can also enroll during an open enrollment period.
You can check your eligibility in My Verizon. If Equipment Protection is listed under the Get Products tab, and you can select Total Mobile Protection from the dropdown, you're eligible to enroll.