GizmoHub is an app that lets you call, find and control your Gizmo wearable devices (e.g., GizmoWatch™, GizmoGadget™, etc.). You'll need to download and install the app on your phone to set up your Gizmo devices.
Once they're set up, you can use the app to:
- Speak with your child - Call your child's Gizmo any time, and your child can call you.
- Find your child - Check the location of your child's Gizmo with just one tap. You can also schedule a time for the Gizmo to automatically check your child's location or set GPS boundaries and get notified if your child crosses them.
- Add contacts - Invite Gizmo Buddies, Caregivers and other Guardians who can call the Gizmo and receive calls.
Note: Set up a Gizmo Buddy to let 2 Gizmo Watches call and text each other.
- Send messages - Send short text messages to your child's GizmoGadget or Gizmo Watch.
- Manage your child's Gizmo - You can use the GizmoHub app to change settings on the Gizmo, like volume, ringtones and fun sounds.
- Keep your child's information safe - You can protect this app by adding a PIN. Even if your phone is lost or stolen, your child's information will remain protected.