KYOCERA DuraXVLTE Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 8
Release date: 01/14/2020
Software Version: 1.805VZ (E4610); 1.805NC (E4610NC)
- Adds support for eMPS (Priority call service on VoLTE)
- Improves battery life with the latest PTT+ APK (Android Package Kit)
- Provides enhancements to VzMDM (Verizon Mobile Device Management) and My Verizon Service
System Update 7
Release date: 08/05/2019
Software Version: 1.705VZ (E4610); 1.705NC (E4610NC)
This update addresses:
- An issue with short battery life for users who have Talk & Text (No data) plan.
- An issue where Push-To-Talk+ app launches unexpectedly when a programmable key assigned to launch an app other than PTT+ is pressed.
- Pre-programmed numbers are now modifiable.
Next steps and additional links
Kyocera is a trademark of Kyocera Corporation. DuraXVLTE is a trademark of Kyocera International, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.