Use Bluetooth to connect your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus wirelessly with a variety of objects, including headphones, keyboards, laptops and more. We'll show you how to turn your Bluetooth on, how to pair your phone using Bluetooth and how to delete a Bluetooth connection.
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Bluetooth®
- When Bluetooth is enabled (turned on), the device is automatically made discoverable and searches for Bluetooth devices within range.
- Refer to the Bluetooth Pairing Guide for creating a paired connection with a Bluetooth headset.
- Check out these interactive demos for more info:
- Refer to the following links for additional assistance:
Creating a Paired Connection - Windows®
Creating a Paired Connection - Macintosh OS X
KB ID 115534
- From the Home screen, navigate Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the Info icon (located to the right of the paired device).
- Tap Forget This Device.
- Tap Forget Device.
KB ID 115468
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.