Connect your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus wirelessly to headphones, keyboards, laptops and more with Bluetooth. On this page you'll see how to turn Bluetooth on and off, how to pair your phone with another device using Bluetooth and how to delete a Bluetooth connection.
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Bluetooth®
- When Bluetooth is enabled (turned on), the device is automatically made discoverable and searches for Bluetooth devices within range.
- Refer to the Bluetooth Pairing Guide for creating a paired connection with a Bluetooth headset.
- Check out these interactive demos for more info:
- Refer to the following links for additional assistance:
Creating a Paired Connection - Windows®
Creating a Paired Connection - Macintosh OS X
KB ID 179066
- From the Home screen, navigate Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the Info icon (located to the right of the paired device).
- Tap Forget This Device.
- Tap Forget Device.
KB ID 177591
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.