We offer several convenient options to pay your bill. If you have an active line on your My Verizon account you can set up Auto Pay, pay your bill in the My Verizon app or online in My Verizon.
The Account Owner and Account Manager can view and pay bills in the My Verizon app or online. Account Members cannot. Learn more about account roles.
- Online in My Verizon: Pay your bill online anytime in My Verizon.
- Don't have a My Verizon account yet? Register today.
- In the My Verizon app:
- Auto Pay: Set up Auto Pay to have your bill paid automatically on the same day each month. Never miss a bill payment again. You'll still have the option to pay your bill manually if you ever need to. Learn more about Auto Pay.
- Automated phone system: Call #PMT from your mobile phone or (800) 922-0204 from any other phone. Follow the prompts to make your payment.
- Inactive My Verizon accounts: Learn how to pay your bill if you are not My Verizon registered or the Verizon account is inactive. If you recently discontinued service with Verizon your My Verizon account may not be active.
A $7 Agent Assistance Fee applies to any payment or promise to pay arrangement made with a Customer Service Representative over the phone.
- For Customer Service Representative assisted payments made with a credit card, debit card or an electronic check, you'll see the Agent Assistance Fee on your card billing statement or account statement.
- If any Customer Service Representative assisted payment is canceled or returned, the Agent Assistance Fee still applies.