Activating service is easy. Just make sure you have a data connection, either Wi-Fi or cellular from another wireless carrier, and follow the steps below to get started.
- First, if you haven't already done so, you'll need to get Verizon service for your eSIM. If you need to sign-up for Verizon service, download the My Verizon app from the Apple® App Store®, then follow the instructions to confirm eligibility and set up your account.
- Once you've signed up for Verizon service, you'll need to setup your iPhone. For this step, you'll need to display the QR code below with a computer or tablet, then follow these steps on your iPhone to scan it:
- Tap Settings
- Tap Cellular
- Tap Add Cellular Plan
- Scan the QR code below
- If prompted to select a default line, choose your new Verizon line for voice, messaging and data.
- Wait for installation process to complete.
- Once you see Cellular Plan Added notification, begin using your new Verizon service.