First you'll check that your phone is compatible with eSIM using the My Verizon app.
- Download and install the My Verizon app from the Apple® App Store®.
- Tap the My Verizon app on your home screen to open it.
- Tap Join Verizon to begin the process.
- Tap Get Started on the "How it works" screen.
- Enter your Digital SIM IMEI, and tap Check eligibility.
To find your Digital SIM IMEI on your iPhone:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap About.
- Scroll to your Digital SIM IMEI, then tap and hold to Copy.
- Return to the My Verizon app, tap and hold in the Digital SIM IMEI field to Paste your SIM IMEI.
- After you've entered your Digital SIM IMEI, you'll see a confirmation screen if your iPhone is compatible with eSIM. Tap Let's go to continue.
Note: If your device isn't eligible, you'll see an error message. You can still sign up for Verizon service using a physical SIM card by going online, visiting a Verizon location or by contacting us.