Activate or Switch Device - My Verizon Support
In My Verizon, you can quickly activate a device on an existing line in your account or get service for a device you already own, and start using it right when you need it. This can be helpful in many situations. For example:
- You’ve lost your phone and need to activate a replacement
- You want to give your smartphone to a family member after you upgrade
- You want to be able to use a tablet you already own on our 4G LTE network
You’re able to complete all of the following options online:
- Activate a new device on an existing line
- Activate a device you already own on a new or existing line
- Switch devices between lines on your account
- Convenience. Activate an inactive device virtually anytime.
- Flexibility. Switch devices between members on your account.
- Stay connected. Replace a lost or broken device with an older inactive device until you get a replacement.