Verizon Wireless is beginning a national Voicemail update on March 3, 2017. In order to take advantage of the update and to continue receiving new messages, you'll need to set up a new Voice Mailbox on or after March 3, 2017. The information below provides instructions on how to set up your new Voicemail service and how to save your stored messages.
How to Set Up Your New Voicemail Service:
(IMPORTANT: only follow these steps on or after March 3; they will not work before that date)
- Call *86 from your mobile phone.
- Press # to interrupt the greeting.
- Follow the setup prompts to create a new password and greeting.
You've successfully set up your new Voicemail service.
Note: After the update is complete, you won't be able to reply to or forward your stored voice messages. Your stored messages will be deleted after 30 days.
How to Access Your Stored Voicemail Messages:
To listen to your stored messages:
- Call (402) 681-9679.
- When prompted, press # followed by your 10-digit mobile number.
- Press # to interrupt the greeting, then enter your Voice Mailbox password.
- If your voice messages can't be accessed at that number, please call (515) 310-2898 and repeat steps 2 and 3.
If you'd like to permanently save any of your stored voice messages, contact CBW Productions at cbwproductions.com or (800) 770-8046. This third-party vendor can save your Voicemail messages on an MP3, CD or memory stick.
Note: Please contact CBW Productions before April 2, 2017 to allow adequate time for processing.