Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
Tools for monitoring usage
There are 5 ways to monitor your voice, messaging and data usage:
- Usage Alerts - A free online service that helps you monitor your usage with text messages sent directly to your mobile device.
- My Verizon Usage Meters - A free web service for monitoring your usage.
- Data Utilization Tool - A free tool for monitoring how your data is used.
- #MIN and #DATA - A free automated phone service that provides usage information to you over the phone.
- Verizon Smart Family™ and Verizon Smart Family Premium™ - A service that you can use to monitor the activity of each device on your account, set usage limits for each device and help your children understand how to use their devices responsibly and safely. Learn more about Verizon Smart Family.
- Learn more about the Just Kids plan, which includes Smart Family Premium.
Concerned about data overages? Consider switching to mix and match unlimited.
|Usage Alerts||My Verizon Usage Meters||Data Utilization Tool||MIN and #DATA||Verizon Smart Family / Verizon Smart Family Premium|
|Cost||Free||Free||Free||Free||Verizon Smart Family $4.99/mo for up to 10 lines / Verizon Smart Family Premium $9.99/mo for up to 10 lines|
|Access Method||Text or Email||My Verizon website or app||Online||Phone or Text||Verizon Smart Family website or Verizon Smart Family app for compatible devices|
|Provides Automatic Notifications||Yes||No||No||No||Yes|
If you'd like to increase your monthly allowance at any time, you can change your plan in My Verizon.