FamilyBase is a service to monitor wireless activities and set usage limits and restrictions for each user on an account. FamilyBase can help your children better understand how to use their devices responsibly and safely. The insights this service provides, presented in one simple dashboard, are especially helpful for parents or anyone who has multiple family members on the same account. You can also use FamilyBase to avoid unexpected overage charges for your own device or any other devices on your account.
With FamilyBase, you can:
- Gain insights into your children's wireless activities:
- Calls - Contacted number, call duration, date/time
- Texts - Contacted numbers, date/time
- Apps* - Name of app, date/time downloaded, hours of use per app
- Contacts - View by name*
- Receive email and/or free text alerts on activity and usage
- Set up controls for each user, including:
- Set time restrictions for when a device can't be used
- Block contacts that you don't want your child to call or text
- Create trusted contacts that can be communicated with anytime, except when the device is locked
- Set limits on usage for data, messages, calls and purchases
- Lock your child's phone on demand*
For $4.99/month for your entire account, you can use this tool to monitor and manage when, how and with whom your children, or anyone on your account, communicates. We also offer a 1 month free trial to try out FamilyBase before you add the service to your account.
*This feature requires a FamilyBase Companion app to be installed on your child's device.